Hair transplantation by FUE technique
What is FUE?
Follicular Unit Extraction, sometimes Referred to as follicular unit transplantation, is the modern technique of hair restoration. FUE is a more advanced method of hair transplantation TRANSPLANTS than the previous Techniques like strip harvesting or FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
How it works
During an FUE transplant, a highly experienced doctor Extracts hair follicles from the donor area, typically the back of the neck, using a Specialized extraction instrument less than 1mm in the diameter. The transferred The follicles are the recipient to the area on your scalp and implanted using a stereo microscope powerful in groups of one to four hairs, just as they grow in nature.
This is a Minimally invasive, surgical procedure so you will remain fully conscious the whole time as only local anesthetic is required. Recovery time is short and the risk of Complications is low.
After the procedure we will provide your with with clear instructions on aftercare, as well as medication and topical treatments to give you the best result possible.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant Technique
- More natural results are obtained withFUE technique.
- More intensive hair transplant can be done.
- Provides permanent solution to light hair loss or advanced hair loss.
- Pain is minimal.
- It does not leave scars or stitches after the operation.
- The healing process is fast.
- It does not damage the donor area during the procedure.
- The efficiency rate of the transplanted hair is quite high.
- FUE technique is very open to technological developments.
- 2-3-4 root grafts are less likely to break down.
- The patient’s procedure usually ends in a single session.